Be Branded Like A Celebrity
Marketing YOU is how Twofold elevates your brand and practice, and helps take it to the next level.
Potential clients are flooded with hundreds of marketing messages per day. Get the edge over your competitors with personal local branding, where we create an image and status that connects with your targeted audience on a personal level.
“Instead of finding clients, let us create fans!”
Twofold Marketing has a proven and proprietary method to make you stand out. When we brand you like a celebrity, people will be willing to pay more because they want to work with you and see you as “The Attorney.” Then you can forget about the grind of selling your services because they are already sold on YOU.
You cannot rely solely on SEO or PPC for new cases, or your firm will starve. We use Social Media and Community Events to grow your herd, expand your digital footprint, and get you known!
Take Your Firm To The Next Level
When you have formed a strong brand that differentiates you, you will no longer be viewed as average, making it much easier to acquire new clients and expand your practice.
It is necessary to emphasize that lawyers who work for a law firm with several attorneys should not rely only on the firm’s brand to bring them cases and develop their careers. A well-established firm with a known brand can be extremely valuable, but there are many reasons you should have personal local branding as well:
- Legal Clients Hire Attorneys more than Firms: The reputation of a law firm surely helps, but at the end of the day, potential clients want to know about the lawyer that will represent them, which means you will need to sell them on you for your experience and skills. This is easier to do if you have developed a strong personal brand.
- Creates Trust: Strong legal branding will help people see what you do well and why you do it. This helps build an emotional association and establish trust with your target market.
- Shows Authority: A powerful branding strategy authenticates you as an expert and presumed authority in your area(s) of practice, making you the “go-to” lawyer when people have a legal problem that needs to be settled.
- Earns You Respect: By establishing a well-developed personal brand, you will gain more recognition and respect from your associates and the public.
- Increases Earning Potential: If you take care of your current clients, you will get many referrals over time and more new clients, which will keep you busier and tremendously boost your profits.
- Attracts more Clients: When you have strong individual branding, prospective clients will already be aware of you and what you can provide for them, making it much easier to sign them on. This benefits the firm you work in as well.
Frequently Asked Questions About Legal Branding
How Will Twofold Handle My Local Law Firm Branding?
Putting in the extra effort to gain publicity for your law firm is necessary if you want to succeed. Practicing law can be a cutthroat profession, and lawyers need to do all they can to let their presence and expertise be recognized.
If it is difficult for you to maintain your legal marketing strategy, then consider hiring a professional who can guide you in the right direction. Doing so will relieve the stress of trying to do it all on your own, so you can focus on practicing law. Twofold utilizes several elements, some of which are listed below, to create and polish your local branding strategy. Contact us today to learn more about how Twofold can help your Law Firm with local branding.
A referral program is a marketing activity used to generate awareness and enhance credibility. At Twofold, we design our referral programs to provide the maximum amount of exposure at the lowest out-of-pocket cost. These programs usually incorporate many different elements.
We will expand your referral network by visiting local providers on your behalf and building your local brand. Strong referral sources are vital to getting new clients!
Our local branding services include referral programs with local medical professionals, such as:
- Orthopedic Doctors
- Other Injury Doctors
Cases from medical providers and attorneys can be the lifeblood of some firms, and this is one more avenue that SHOULD NOT be ignored, even if you are rocking the internet.
Community events are often used to get new prospects, support the local firm image, celebrate a milestone, highlight firm accomplishments, or call attention to a cause. These events can take the form of seminars, contests, banquets, dinners, and more.
Twofold will handle all aspects of your event or cause marketing initiatives. Our services include:
- Concepting an Event Theme
- Logistical Planning
- Post-Event Activities, Follow-Ups & Online Postings
- Database management
If you are looking to do a community or charitable event, we can help you plan, setup, and order promo items. We will coach your team on representing you best and making a lasting impression at any event. Give us a call today. 678-741-5340
Generate More Client Reviews
Twofold uses local SEO to help generate real client reviews. Twofold will encourage satisfied clients to review your firm on websites such as Google and Yelp. These reviews will assist you in passing the word around, and your ranking will increase not only in search engines but also in the minds of potential clients.
Local Branding to Grow Your Law Firm
Twofold Marketing specializes in helping law firms analyze their current internet footprint, creating a comprehensive digital & local marketing strategy, and executing every aspect of that method. Contact us now for your free website assessment and no-obligation evaluation of your internet marketing tactics. Call us at 678-741-5340 or fill out the form on this page to learn more.
What does Legal Branding Mean?
For lawyers, branding means building a recognizable name for yourself and your firm. Your brand is the unique value you bring to the table that your clients will benefit from. Your brand is based on your track record, reputation, how you approach cases, and other distinguishing characteristics.
Every lawyer and firm has a brand, whether they recognize it or not. You might not be as famous as Johnny Cochran, but you are known by the clients you have represented, the associates you have worked with, other attorneys you may have gone up against in court, and others you have crossed paths with.
Successful legal branding involves making your unique characteristics known to many prospects and making them informed of how they will benefit from hiring you.